Friday, June 29, 2012

freaking rain

Why is it that on the days where you are crossing your fingers, hoping to God it wont rain - it always does? And then on other days, like today, where you are crossing your fingers, hoping to God it will rain - it just wont?

I leave for Pendleton on Sunday - two days from now. I took a spur of the moment trip to go see Chad in Bellingham at the beginning of this week and now i'm a little behind on my house preparation and dog preparation and packing for the trip - so ofcourse things keep coming up...

I totally forgot that i had promised to help Granny paint the neighbors pumphouses - but theres no refusing her when she shows up at your door in the morning - so all day long i have spent desperately, DESPERATELY begging for it to start raining so that we would have to pack up the painting and save it for another day. I painted for 8 hours! I get back home, mow the yard, sit down on the couch to check my email and what happens? It starts pouring outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment