Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The beginning...

Well this is just your standard documented journey of a girl, raised as a boy, finally taking the steps to becoming a woman at the ripe age of 26. For whatever reason, I have been able to put off the transformation for so long that now I have no choice but to force myself to learn it all at once:  Cleaning, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, photography, kids, and general homemaking. I have to admit that i have some natural ability in the cleaning department but, until recently, limited to no experience in the other categories. I would like this blog to be a documented journey that might be useful to my daughters someday (although i plan on having only sons.) Hope that it is helpful to you readers (if any of you come along) and, ideally, maybe you all can also be of some help to me! To be continued...
Here i am.... obviously eager to get the learning started.

No comments:

Post a Comment